We leave first thing tomorrow morning to work our way back home. I am going to try to pull off an 8 hour drive by myself with a 2 year old. Thank goodness for portable DVD players and my best friend Eebee. Annalise just loves this ugly puppet. She can watch him over and over again and tomorrow she will. If we make it in time to Apple Valley we may be able to hook up with Isla. Ever since we left Tahoe all I have hear is “Isla bye-bye” on the other side Isla is saying “Annalise ni-night” the two of them miss each so much. I hear there is snow all over and did not get above 30 degrees today. It will be quite a shock to go home but I am so ready.
6 comments:
Ok, I know it's not the same location - but not far...I was just thinking the other day how much I miss going to Apple Hill. I'm a native Sacramento girl and we went there every year growing up. I'm sure you know right where I'm talking about. Now that I'm in good ol' Texas, there just aren't any comparisons to Apple Hill. And now it's Fall, and I'm really missing it. Boo hoo! I know Apple Valley is farther up the hill - but still so close it makes my heart flutter....aww memories!
Meanwhile, this picture of your little gal cracked me up! She's BAKED! Too cute! Enjoy coming home...I always do!
Vacations are sooo fun but they are also very tiring..
Looks like you will need snow suits on instead of swimsuits.. Have a Great ride.. you will do fine..
Have a Great Sunday..
It seems like you've been gone sooooo long. Wow, you are brave. Traveling with a 2 yr old for 8 hours by yourself. Look forward to seeing you when you get back!
Wow, do I ever wish I could sleep like that! I'd even wear the diaper if I could ;0)
Just been catching up on your news. Love all the photos from you vacation. Looks like you had a great time and good memories.
Have a safe trip home
Julie
I love that picture. Adorable!
Post a Comment