All going on in front of the Nurses stand during the shift change. Mybe we could all use a littl help
"I'm kinda on my OWN melt-down" lol Tooo funny. (Well....not really....but you know what I mean!!!) ;)I'm so sorry it's going so tough at the hospital! Isn't it crazy when we loose sleep how unable we are to cope with anything???!!!I'll pray specifically for REST and PEACE for the both of you right now!! Lot's and lot's of REST!! :)
that was what she needed to do at that moment. I hope you are having a better time and yes it is very hard having a little one in the hospital!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
"I'm kinda on my OWN melt-down" lol Tooo funny. (Well....not really....but you know what I mean!!!) ;)
I'm so sorry it's going so tough at the hospital! Isn't it crazy when we loose sleep how unable we are to cope with anything???!!!
I'll pray specifically for REST and PEACE for the both of you right now!! Lot's and lot's of REST!! :)
that was what she needed to do at that moment. I hope you are having a better time and yes it is very hard having a little one in the hospital!!
Post a Comment