
Annalise has made the connection to what I Love You means. With the help of a new book called I love you that we must read every night, she will say in the car on the way home I love you Mama I return with I Love You Ani. I said I Love you in Chinese the other day and she corrected my pronunciation to wǒ ài nǐ. She is really getting the connection for Chinese to English and using a bit more of her Chinese these days and a lot of English this girl just does not stop talking. She has so much to say and such a need to communicate her feelings. This last weekend we were at a Chinese New Year Party (left the camera at work so you will have to wait a few days for that post). We were taking a family photo and afterwards she put her thumb in her mouth like she does so often but instead of snuggling with her baby or a piece of material like a blanket she grabbed my face and snuggled with my nose. I love you so much Annalise you are truly a gift from God and I am so blessed and honored to be your Mama.
2 comments:
I've got a few tears here. You are both so blessed!
what a beautiful post
Post a Comment