What a wonderful long weekend. One of my best friends from high school and I reconnected on Facebook. Sonja came to visit with her 2 year-old son Desmond. It’s like having instant twins running around the house. We have had a wonderful time reminiscing about old times and watching our kids make new connections. The snow has been falling off and on all weekend. Annalise got to show Desmond all about what it’s like to live in the snow. I think he may like to visit next time at the beach. This will have to be a short post because I had a small accident and cut off the tip of my index finger on my right hand thank goodness I am left handed.
Sonja and Desmond

Less then 3 moths apart

Our Special Fairies

Not liking the snow play very much

So Annalise built him a Snowman

Ouch!
7 comments:
Looks like a wonderful weekend..
AMazing how you can reconnect with people on facebook.. I have found old Highschool friends also..
Have a great week.
So sorry about your finger! Glad you all are having so much fun.
looks like a great weekend (love the fairies, cracked me up!)- sorry about your finger though!
OUCH! Hope your finger heals quickly. How nice to see your friends again.
What a wonderful weekend! Love seeing the sledding going on!! Isn't FB amazing?!?! I just reconnected with a friend from 3rd grade.
Ouch on the finger!! Looks like Ani and Desmond had a blast, love the fairy costumes!!
Love,
Auntie Chris
I too loved the fairy costumes. What a wonderful connection with an old friend. I am sorry about your finger but like they say, "shit happens" Lynne
Post a Comment