Monday, July 13, 2009

Peek-A-Boo






We are still here. Having a great summer with friends, packing boxes daily, getting ready for our first and last birthday party in Tahoe. I am so sad to leave this beautiful spot but I know that our move is the best thing for both of us. Yesterday while standing in the kitchen Annalise said she wanted to go home. I said honey we are home and later it occur to me that maybe she was talking about our new home. All this talk about our new home might me hitting home.

3 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
Sounds like things are going well..
Have a great summer..
Hugs..

Global Girl said...

Can't believe it has been almost a year!

Tami said...

I can't remember if I emailed you, but I thought it was your house for sale in a real estate add.
Sorry for the stress of the move, but hope you will be closer to us. Still need to get the girls together.