For the past 2 weeks Annalise has promised not to jump on the bed as long as I take off her big band-aide. Today was the day and she was so excited until the saw came out and made lots of noise. I had to hold her so tight. When it was over and her arm came out she was even more surpised as to how much it hurt. She is being very guarded with her arm and does not want to move it. I promised we would go swimming after quiet time she said it was a good idea. Water therapy here we come. Thank goodness for the hot tub in the backyard.
2 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats Ani!! I am sooo glad you are all better!! MIss you both!!
Love,
Chris
So glad that it is off....
Have a great time in the water therapy...
Hugs..
Post a Comment