On Tuesday we drove to Sacramento for Annalise’s annual urology appointments. I have been dreading this day and for good reasons it is a day of torture for my little girl. She got car sick in both directions over the mountain. When olive skin turns green you better stop the car. We did our best to not get it all over Pop Pop Will’s new truck. I never told her we were going to the doctors. I did not want her to worry the whole way there. We were off to have some pictures taken and get some Tappy shoes I just never said what kind of pictures. First stop was the kidney ultrasound that reveled the nicest kidneys the doctors said he has seen in weeks:) Then it was to urology for the dreaded testing. The last time this test was done, right after her surgery in November we were given a hard pill to swallow. I was so worried that it would happen again. But this time was much different. She did a great job and was very good for the test and everything looks much better then it did just 9 months ago. Praise God! When it was all over Annalise looked at me and said she wanted to go home and get tappy shoes. How could you say no and I did not care how much they cost as long as we found a pair of tap shoes that fit her. She loves her new shoes.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Pictures and Tappy Shoes
On Tuesday we drove to Sacramento for Annalise’s annual urology appointments. I have been dreading this day and for good reasons it is a day of torture for my little girl. She got car sick in both directions over the mountain. When olive skin turns green you better stop the car. We did our best to not get it all over Pop Pop Will’s new truck. I never told her we were going to the doctors. I did not want her to worry the whole way there. We were off to have some pictures taken and get some Tappy shoes I just never said what kind of pictures. First stop was the kidney ultrasound that reveled the nicest kidneys the doctors said he has seen in weeks:) Then it was to urology for the dreaded testing. The last time this test was done, right after her surgery in November we were given a hard pill to swallow. I was so worried that it would happen again. But this time was much different. She did a great job and was very good for the test and everything looks much better then it did just 9 months ago. Praise God! When it was all over Annalise looked at me and said she wanted to go home and get tappy shoes. How could you say no and I did not care how much they cost as long as we found a pair of tap shoes that fit her. She loves her new shoes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad the tests turned our Great...
Sounds like things are going well..
LOVE the new tappy shoes.. can't wait to see her in a little tutu tapping around..
Have a great week..
Hugs..
Cute tappy shoes!! I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Such a cutie she is!
That's great! You must be so relieved. :)
So happy that all the test went well! Praise God for that!
PTL on the testing results. I remember vividly the upset mommy and baby after last years events in November. I'm so happy to hear a good report!
So relieved to hear the visit went so well. Out of the way for the year now. We were there a few weeks ago while at Shriners. Ryan calls it "Real" Chinese food. Ordered enough for 2 full meals for us, an embarasing about, and totaled $35.
Thankful the school and daycare transition has gone well.
Post a Comment