Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Festival

This morning started off with getting in line for free flu shots then off to the Fall Festival to pick out a pumpkin. This was a first for Annalise and she did well at first in the petting zoo but the animals were a bit aggressive and she got scared. She enjoyed the hay bail maze and her style of pony rides. I think she still gets a bit overwhelming in large group and we had a few meltdowns. She wanted to get into the bounce house which is a big step for her but did not want to stand up. I don't blame her they can be a bit scary at times and when it’s time to go you know.

Hay Bail Maze

Hungry little cridders

Annalise style pony rides

How about this one!

Time to go

8 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a GREAT DAY..
love the photos..
have a great week..
Hugs..

Kayce said...

Perfect pumpkin Annalise!!

Christi and Abbey said...

She looks so beautiful. Her hair is darling~

Carrie said...

Paulette~ I followed on your blog when you went to China last year (love the blog makeover, by the way!). We got referrals the same day from CCAI, but we weren't through review yet, so we traveled in Sept of '08! Your daughter is adorable, and it looks like you guys are doing well!

Carrie (in TX)from CCAIWCP yahoo group

Anonymous said...

She looks bigger already!! I miss you both tons!!
Love,
Auntie Chris

Carrie said...

Thanks for the sweet comments, Paulette! I bought the China Box at Hobby Lobby. As far as the camera, I got a Canon Rebel xsi for Christmas last year - love it!! Wish I had more time to practice!! ;)

Paula said...

Looks like a fun day. Glad your doing well.

kitchu said...

awwww... that last photo made me smile, so CUTE when they are having so much fun they don't want to leave!