
School pictures are so contrived. A straight on mug shot. Just like most 3 year olds Annalise is just figuring out how to smile when asked too. I just love her little crooked smile. The way her eyes glow and her cheeks get all round and rosy. Just wish they had picked a more colorful background and got a full smile. I was not able to be there for picture day and may try to join her for a retake picture. What do you think?
6 comments:
LOVE it..
She is toooo CUTE..
have a great weekend...
personally.. I love this picture!! :0)
Call me crazy (don't worry I've heard it before), but that is one cute picture and the type I prefer. As a BTDT parent, I can tell you that it is those less than perfect pictures of my son that bring back the fondest memories. I'm looking forward to those moments with my little girl. Do a retake if it makes you feel better, but do display this one prominently. :) What a cutie pie.
I just popped over from another blog - and was excited to see your little girl is just 9 days older than our little Tia! We brought Tia home in March 1998 and she has a (partly) repaired VSD. Your daughter is just beautiful!
Keep this one; I think it shows what she thinks and feels at this time in her childhood. It is just too cute ! Lynne
I like it too.
Post a Comment