This holiday season I am so grateful for my family my loving and supportive parents my incredible sweet and full of life little girl and for our friends. We have come a long way this last year. I have opened new doors in so many ways. Thanksgiving a time to be thankful and I am bursting with thanks.
Sharing some Thanksgiving cheer with the local ducks
Eating
And Giving Thanks:
I am so thankful to have this wonderful little girl in my life forever
It's such an honor to be your Mother
2 Pop Pops 2 babys and 1 panda
Night Night
6 comments:
The pictures are precious - Annalise looks adorable!! I love the ladybug blanket, too! ;)
Your table turned out beautifully! It looks like you had a great day with the ones you love the most.
:-)
Great recap of Thanksgiving!! Love all the pics, can't believe how big Ani is getting. Wish we could of been there. We love you!!
Auntie Chris and Uncle Mark
I cannot explain my joy from this weekend. The house, the town, your joy on this occasion. The cows were a special surprise!! your mother & I are overjoyed at your life with Annaleise, and your appreciation of us. You grow with every day of motherhood, and we love you. Dad
Your table is just beautiful! It looks like a wonderful time for all of you and so many blessings!
Great job Paulette- I too loved all the pictures. Just think now Santa and a happy little girl. Lynne
Post a Comment