Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Concert -2009

Annalise has been attending a wonderful Christian Daycare. She is one of the oldest in her class and takes great care of the little ones. They had a wonderful Christmas concert last night in the Church and my little girl brought tears to my eyes as she waved at me thought and pointed out to everyone that I was her Mama. Her class sat very still while the other classes sang their songs. Then it was time to get up and let loose. Boy does my little girl have some moves. You can miss her she is the one in the second row shaking her grove thing. I did my best to hold the camera still while I was laughing my head off. I love that she is so comfortable at daycare and everyone loves her so much. One of the teachers came up to me and said that she is a symbol of Love “Gods love”. That love is just poring out of her. I couldn’t agree more. We are so blessed to be in this wonderful Daycare family.

Dressing in our Christmas Best

I love my Christmas Dress

Trinity Lutheran Daycare


The Monkey Class



My Teachers Ms Julie and Ms Lashanda


Class Song

Where did she learn those moves


You gotta love there little voices even though you can's see them


5 comments:

Carrie said...

She looks adorable!!! I bet her pointing you out to her friends as her Mama warmed your heart!! ;)

Merry Christmas! I'm so glad I re-found your blog!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love this post. Ani is so original that's why we love her. She does exude love all over. I love the last video, OHHHHHHHHH!!! so funny.
Love you guys!
Auntie Chris

Kayce said...

Fabulous!! She is so adorable. Merry Christmas to you both!

Colleen said...

That dancing video is so cute, and Annalise is just precious. :)

Paula said...

That is hilarious! I love the girl in the front row who is twirling so hard she falls down. Annalise is really getting into it.