Enjoying some freshies
Kid Style
After a long hard day on the slopes
Let the truth be told it was me that got a few freshies this weekend. After over a year off my skis devoting my everything to my girl I was able to sneak away for a few hours of sure bliss and enjoyment. We have over 4 feet of new snow in the last week and more on it’s way. When my turn was over Annalise was ready to go. Ahhh the baby hand off at its finest.
4 comments:
Perfect girl with her perfect Mommy..
Love it..
before long she will be skiing right next to you..
hugs..
Enjoy..
Schweeeeet! She is so cute all done up in her snow bunny suit!
Just found your blog. You have such a beautiful family. Can't wait to follow more. I brought my daughter home 1 year ago and we started the paperwork for our next sweetie!
Many Blessings,
Deanna
Paulette, I'd love to chat with you. I just read your story on NHBO. We are awaiting PA for our son...he has the same sn as your peanut! Blessings, stacy
www.wearechinabound @ gmail.com
Post a Comment