Waiting for Instructions
Pike
Olympic Night
Castle Time
We all go to gymnastics on Wed night. Annalise just loves it and looks forward all week to our nigh to jump and boy does this girl need to jump. She continues to have a lack of pelvic core strength and shows weakness in her lower extremities. So ironic that I would have a child with gross motor issues. Gods great plan once again. When we started at gymnastics Annalise could hardly jump on the trampoline now you can’t keep her off. We are in a Mommy and Me class this winder we have been quite spoiled with only 2 children in the class. She has gotten a lot more time on the equipment and great coaching. I have been able to back off a bit. But I’m not ready to let her go on her own yet as balance also continue to be a challenge and I feel better knowing I can be there to spot her when she needs it.
3 comments:
We cannot wait for her to grow into an olympic gold medalist!!!C&D
Gods great plan is right! We too can't wait to see her as an olympic gold medalist!! :)
She has the build of a speed skater
Post a Comment