Monday, April 12, 2010

Missing the Beach

We has such a wonderful time in Shell Beach for Spring Break it's been hard to be back home in the cold weather. I am so ready for summer to get here I would be happy with a little spring too. Nothing fun to share this weekend. A few weeks before we left for Shell Beach there was much talk around the house of building a sand castle it had to have towers doors and windows. We needed Pop Pop Will for that one so we settled for a few magic sticks instead.









Beauty in the eye of the beholder.
It’s not the size or the outcome, It's all about the process.

3 comments:

Kim said...

How fun...Love the hat and glasses...
Looks like sooo much fun..
Hugs..

Kayce said...

Good times! Maybe this summer we could meet up with you gals down there for some castle building!

Anonymous said...

Hi Paulette,

Hope all is well with you. Annalise is cute. You both make a great looking family. The reason I am writing is we would like to send you one of Travis' senior graduation announcements and picture. I know he would like you to have one. He is so excited to be finished with school. He has done very well. He has already enlisted in the Army. He leaves this summer.If you don't mind, could you send us your address? Thanks, Traci
Facebook to:Toby Clark or email to: t6clark@aol.com
Send to: