We are sooo NOT ready for Old Man Winter to arrive!
Thank you so very much for Maddy's new book. I didn't let her open it until her party last Saturday. I'll send a picture of her to you in the thank you will get when I get them sent out. It was so nice of you to think of her. She LOVES it!
2 comments:
We are sooo NOT ready for Old Man Winter to arrive!
Thank you so very much for Maddy's new book. I didn't let her open it until her party last Saturday. I'll send a picture of her to you in the thank you will get when I get them sent out. It was so nice of you to think of her. She LOVES it!
good for you! i need to start getting in the attic and pulling down the lights and decorations :)
Post a Comment