Monday, August 01, 2011

Summer 2011

Our summer has been filled with so many fun adventures good times with family and friends. Here are a few highlights. Blogging has not been a high priority as we are trying to stay unplugged. Enjoy.



A hike by Donner Lake



My little nature girl



one of many sand castels



Fun with friends at concerts in the park



Taking a moment from running around to take a picture



Hiking through the Big Trees

Come on Mom
A toe dip in the Stanislaus River



That was how close I would let her get


Did I mention we got the entire inside of the house painted



Love this color it's called Estate Vineyard

A night out to see Annie in person


The highlight of the summer a birthday trip to Shell Beach and Disneyland more to come

3 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Love all the pics! Your house looks great and Annalise is darling!

Kayce said...

Looking like an awesome summer! Can't wait to see the Disney pictures! I'm still bummed I didn't make it to Pismo. :( Next year!!??

Glinda said...

Hi, nice of you to drop by and leave a comment; I remember following along at the beginning of your journey.

Oh, how your daughter has grown; time seems to go by so quickly when they are finally home.