
I know what I want and that is to adopt a child from China but is it truly Gods plan for my life? If it is then I know that all these opsticals will be removed and I will be able to complete my Dossier and get all my papers off to China. I have to let go and know God is in control and if and when I am to be united with my daughter God will bless our unity. My Home Study is complete and off to the INS and CCAI my China Adoption Agency. I should be ecstatic but I was informed that as things look I am going to miss my 2006 Singles Deadline to get all my paperwork to CCAI by June 20. All I have left to do is get all my docs certified by the state of Nevada and authenticated by the Chinese consulate in San Francisco. Get fingerprinted at the INS and wait for the Golden Ticket, (I-171H). CCAI has asked for every doc and picture sent in ahead of the I-171H so they can plead my case so I don’t get kicked out of the process. It is truly in Gods hands now so please pray for my daughter and me that what ever happens is Gods plan for our lives.
1 comment:
You have close to a month--you can make it. If you can, get a courier to carry your documents to the consulate in San Francisco and go get fingerprinted right away. Don't wait for the notification from CCAI to get your prints--they are key to getting your I-171H. Honestly, I just got through with the process about a month ago. This is so obtainable, but you will have to make it happen. Good luck!
Post a Comment