Friday, May 26, 2006

Gods Plan


Amazing how God works in your life when you let him. Progress today on the adoption front, I got all my docs except the I-171H to the State of Nevada for Certification. All the Notarizations looked good the bad part is it will take 10 business days to get them back. It would have been an additional $375 to have it done in 24 hours. When I got home there was a phone call from the INS stating they received a letter from my adoption agency CCAI asking them to expedite my case? "Way to go CCAI you rock!" I provided my Dossier Consultant with an address of the Nevada, Reno office on Wednesday and today Friday I now I have a contact person at the INS to work directly with. “Praise God” By Tuesday the INS should have my Home Study and I can only pray that the Home Study Agency has gotten a copy of their license by then and the official fingerprinting will take place next week. Putting things in Gods hands and giving him ultimate control over my life has never been a strength of mine but as I continue through this adoption process and my back recovery, I feel Gods arms rapped around me and do believe that this is Gods plan for my life.

5 comments:

Joannah said...

Paulette, thanks for visiting my blog! I hope all your documents come through on time. My agency doesn't have a singles' deadline like yours does, so I don't feel that pressure. We do seem to have much in common! I will add your blog to my regular blog reading routine, which is actually rather obssessive!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and good luck!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.