
It's official the US Government and the FBI knows my family and I exist. I had my fingerprints done at the INS office of Home Land Security in Reno for my adoption today. I returned the call from the contact person at the INS first thing on Tue AM and she said my appointment was on June 9 but I could come in anytime before 3:30. I said I would be there tomorrow. That saved me 1.5 weeks. She also said that it would take 1-2 weeks to get the I-171H (the Golden Ticket). Friends have been waiting over 4 weeks of theirs so I will send her a thank you note for expediting my case.

I had to work the morning I was being observed by my supervisor today and I have to thank my great special ed kids for a true Adaptive Physical Education experience for my boss. The MR student hit the Autistic student in the head with a beanbag and you guessed it the Autistic student screamed bloody murder and had to be removed from the class. I got bonus point for dealing with the situation. Never a dull moment when working with special kids.

I asked if they would take a picture of me getting my fingerprints taken for my daughter’s baby book and they said they had never had that request but did not see why not. I truly feel like I am getting to the end of the paper chase my agency has a dead line of June 20 because CCAA has put a July 1 singles dead line on them. I may be able to make it please keep me in your prayers.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'll be very jealous if you get your I-171H before me! I've been waiting almost five weeks, now...
Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»
Post a Comment