Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Fathers Day Pop


I was 8 years old when my Father came into my life. He said he never wanted to take the place of my real Father who passed away when I was 3 years old. David will always be my birth father but Dick is my Daddy. My Dad has taught me that you can unconditionally love a child that was born to someone else. Dad has raised me, loved me and always been there for me (just like in this picture taken the day before surgery last Aug in Santa Monica). I will treasure our walk along the beach the morning before surgery. Your commitment to me, my health and happiness is so comforting. I love you Pop you are the greatest Dad anyone could ever have and the best Pop any granddaughter will be blessed to have as a Grandfather.

Love you so much Happy Fathers Day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sooo excited to take the role of father; especially because you were soo excited to have me! I am impatient to be the grandfather to your daughter, just as I was excited to be your dad. See you in Cabo. Your LOVING dad

Joannah said...

Oh, that's so sweet. What a great guy!

Joannah said...

Paulette, email me through my blog (there's a link in my profile section) and we'll make plans to get together when you're in town. I would love to meet you!

Joannah said...

p.s. My agency's deadline just has to do with the last day they can receive a dossier before they send their weekly batch to China on Fridays. It's a weekly deadline for all applicants, not like the one you've been working with. =)