
As a little girl I loved to climb into my Grandmothers and my Great Aunt’s closets and get into their hatboxes and play with all their hats. They were Divas in San Francisco in the 20’-30’s. Last year I inherited all the hats and of course the hatboxes. They have been staked up in a corner on display. For the first time Katie and Bridgette asked to see what was in the presents in the corner. Their mother and I had decided not to show them last year because Katie was too young and more like me and would get into them whenever she wanted. But just like a kid I wanted to play so here are the hats that live in the boxes and are little 2006 Divas.




I can't wait for the day Annalise gets to try them on.
1 comment:
Too cute. Those girls definitely are blossoming divas!
The hats are so cool. What a treasure trove of memories your little girl will get to enjoy :0)
Post a Comment