What a wonderful memory for you and your nieces. I LOVE the hats. So Cool!!!
Oh, what fun! Girls love to play dress-up. I don't have much of a collection of anything. My grandmother gave me her Spode wedding china several years ago, and I love that.
Fun!!!! What an amazing collection!!! And even cuter and amazing models!!! Lucky little Ladies to have such great hats to use to dress up!!!Lisa
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a wonderful memory for you and your nieces. I LOVE the hats. So Cool!!!
Oh, what fun! Girls love to play dress-up. I don't have much of a collection of anything. My grandmother gave me her Spode wedding china several years ago, and I love that.
Fun!!!! What an amazing collection!!! And even cuter and amazing models!!! Lucky little Ladies to have such great hats to use to dress up!!!
Lisa
Post a Comment