Around May 29th Linda (not my sister) but a member of our
ADR-Support Family walked away from this car crash with her 4 artificial discs intact. She has 2-ProDiscs in her neck and 2-ProDiscs in her low back. With only a bit of soft tissue damage she is back to work, school and water-skiing Linda you are a walking miracle and truly blessed by God.





ProDisc-ADR is not fully FDA approved in the US but after looking at these pictures I am a believer that ADR is the way to go over fusion for me. Some say to baby your ADR but as Linda has proven ADR-ProDisc can withstand a lot. "YOU GO GIRL"
4 comments:
Wow! That is scary. I'm glad Linda is ok.
All I can say is WOW!
Wow - I can't even do that without pro-discs!
That's my mom and looking greater than ever!
Post a Comment