Friday, August 11, 2006

Help Into Blog Land


OK my June DTC group needs this book and bad…. We have been batting around how to thank each other for our Secret Pal gifts. I think everyone is a little worried about it (thanks Joannah). So I brought up that other DTC groups have group blogs to post thank yous and pictures of their gifts. I was a little shy of stepping up and volunteering for this but after reading some of the posts in the group I was compelled to help out. So I went to work and set up and invited everyone to join. Here is the link to the JuneBug Secret Pal Blog. I was even able to get some links into the side bar. Next will be a cool new header. But first I think I need to get this book…

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

Fear not...look through the Blogger help archives. Ask a few questions here and there and you'll have it made without the book ;0)

Joannah said...

Paulette, you are so awesome to do that for the June group! I love that people are wanting to thank their pals for the gifts. I think the best thing about giving is knowing that the effort you put into choosing the gift (and, in this case, mailing it) has led to the other person's happiness. Alas, some people still don't get it. Oh, well...

Special K said...

Thanks for setting that up Paulette. I went straight there and posted my secret pal thanks.

Did I do it right?

Robin said...

Paulette,

You invited me to the new group blog but it won't let me in. It keeps telling me that it cannot find the invitation or that it has expired. Can you try inviting me again so I can join. Looks like fun! Thanks