
My little sister is tying the knot. This weekend was her engagement party and bridal shower in San Diego. It was nice to meet Marks side of the family and his parents hosted quite the bash. Chris and Mark will be wed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico on November 4.

This party was for all of her San Diego friends that will not be able to make the wedding. I on the other hand will not miss a minute of my little sister’s big days. After the wedding there will be a reception in Arnold where my parents live so those in northern California can celebrate with them as well. Chris is looking gorgeous and is going to make a beautiful bride.
Kelly, the maid-of-honor is 7 month pregnant she will not be able to make the wedding, Dylan will only be one month old. She gave Chris a brital shower. We laid around the pool reading celebrity magazines and showered Chris with lingerie now that’s a lot of sexy things in those pink boxes.
I wish you and Mark all the happiness life can bring.
3 comments:
Your sister and her fiance look good together! Wow! Check out all the loot from VS. ;-)
Your sister and her hubs to be are a fantastic looking couple.
I don't think I've seen so many pink boxes in one place outside of the actual store ;0)
P,
Wow I feel so special to make such a big splash on your blog. Thanks for making the trip out for my weekend, it was a blast. Can't wait for the big day in Cabo!!! Love you tons! Chris
Post a Comment