Monday, August 07, 2006

Adoption Buddies

On Thursday last week I flew to LAX for a quick trip to San Diego for my sisters engagement party (more on that later) and to see Dr Delamarter my spine surgeon(more on that too). I have so many new friends is LA but my newest Adoption buddy is Joannah. After I took a extra tour of the LA’s famous 405 freeway I found my way to Joannah’s house and we went out to lunch. We have so much in common, first of all we were neck and neck in the paper case with my DTC one day before hers. We are both teachers and taking on this new life experience as single. Joannah gave me this cute ladybug doll for Annalise, I love Anne Geddes. At lunch we took a moment to cherish this special time of our life’s, next year at this time life will be so different, we could have our referrals, we could be still waiting, we could be very close to our referrals or we could be in China holding our babies in our arms. Only God knows and for us it’s just a great time to get to know each other and support all that we have accomplished. I hope next year we are taking pictures together on a little red couch in China.

3 comments:

Joannah said...

Me, too! It was so nice to meet you. Thanks again for the darling dress!

C's Mom said...

Love the ladybug doll Paulette! So glad you and Joannah got to meet. Makes me wish we weren't all so far apart.

Sandra said...

What a fun trip, and a cute ladybug doll too!