Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'm Scrap Book Crazy


I can't call myself a scrap booker don’t have any books done just a box full of pictures in the closet, I’m sure you know the type… Just love the idea of scrap booking it’s like bulletin boards for classrooms and I don’t have a classroom either just 6 different gyms I rotate in and out of. Unfortunately my favorite scrap-booking store is going out of business and this week I just happen to be there when everything went to 70% off. Yes I went a little crazy, I got 3 book for Annalise one for my mother so we can do this together she is quite the scrap booker and will be helping me with this project. Now I need to start surfing for ideas so any of you bloggers out there working on scrap books and know some good sites please let me know I have a lot of work ahead of me. Now where do I put all this stuff….

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just love scrapbooking! Your best bet is grab a cup of coffee in one of those big bookstore/cafes somewhere, grab all the scrapbooking magazines and start to page through them. They are chock full of ideas!

Sandra said...

OMG - I am so like you, lots of pics in boxes and lots of supplies but only a handful of completed pages! hehe Looks like you found some cool things for your stash!