I could use some help here. Never been that good at making a decision on my own. I am thinking of splitting my blog into 2 different blogs this blog will stay as my Adoption blog and I will create a new one for my ADR recovery. I may be more inclined to post my workout program in another blog. I am working with Joannah's header helper. To customize my blog so I have to make a decision soon.
My other idea is to change the name of my blog, it is a bit long, here are some ideas I have come up with. What is your favorite? I appriciate your feedback.
Together Forever
Labor of Love
A New Out Look on Life
Dreams Come True
Unconditional
Love Bug (I am a June Bug)
Life of Love
I'll Love You Forever
Or should I just keep it the same. Thanks for your help in advance. I have been batting this around in my head too long and need to make a decision. It should be easier then making then having ADR or Adopting but this is my Blog you know....
8 comments:
Since this will be your adoption blog, I like 'Love you Forever'! Pretty much says it all.
I like Love You Forever (isn't there a children's book with that title?) and Love Bug. You could do something really cute with Love Bug!
I like all of your choices! I think the original one sums it all up the best for you. After reading about your past it seems to me to be the perfect title.
I do understand the want for a shorter title though.
Just my two cents.
Hey. Paulette........what the hell's the matter with me and getting back on the ADR support posts? Somehow when we went to groupee, I haven't been able to figure out how to get back in. I know I'm 55 and still type with one finger, but I should have some computer know-how by now. Can you fill me in on the process? Many thanks......Jay Ferguson (waiting for United Health Care to change their policies on Charite procedures and becoming addicted to pain meds in the meantime).
I also like your original title! Very unique and truthful after following your blog. :-)
You could always change it to something like "One Deserves Another" or "Life Changing Experiences". I like some of your other ideas as well if you feel you must choose.
Hi Jay,
Send me an email by clicking on my displayed x-ray picture and I will see what I can do to help you. You had to re-register once they when to groupie. It only takes a minute. But you should be able to get in and read without registering. I also have a link to ADR-Support on the sidebar of this blog to get you there easy. Hope this helps and you can get the fix you need.
You've got me stumped!! I'm trying to come up with a really good/cool title for your blog too!
"Journey To Annalise" is always good too!! hehehe
I think if you are considering splitting your blog then this would be a good time because down the road I hope we get to see lots of pics of your precious daughter here one day! You already have a great title but I agree that a shorter title is easier if you do split the blogs. But gosh, I like several of those and can hardly pick just one fav! Any of them will be a wonderful tribute to Annalise!
Post a Comment