Monday, July 31, 2006

Paul Simon

What a treat my good friends Cindy and Glen came over from Truckee and took me to the Paul Simon concert last night. Harvey has an outdoor concert series and has brought in some great names this year like Crosby Stills Nash and Young and Ben Happer will be here in August. The tickets are quite spendy and we locals usually camp out in the parking lot and just listen to the music for free it's quite a party. I was so lucky to be treated to a night on the inside by Cindy. Paul played all his old favorites like Mrs. Robinson I will never forget when that song came out Mrs. Robinson was my preschool teacher. He ended the night with Troubled Waters and came out for 4 anchors. We had bleacher seats but they have areas marked off for standing and dancing. That was until we found seats up front.



Thanks Cindy for the great night out and boy did I need it. You're the BEST!

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

Sounds like a great time! I'd love to see Paul live :0)