Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Eat Before I Sleep

I'm hungry

This looks like an apple tree

It smells like an apple tree

It is an apple tree

Now this is the way to get ready for winter


Pictures courtesey of Wendy a fellow co-worker and PE teacher that lives here in Tahoe and this apple tree is in her yard.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she was using a high powered lens in those shots! Otherwise, she would have had to get pretty damn close.

C's Mom said...

Very cute...but I would FLIP it that dude was in my backyard :0)

Robin said...

I agree.. I hope she was using a telephoto lense there. I shudder at the thought of a large bear being in my backyard.

Calico Sky said...

lol I thought you mean this was your friend, I was thinking 'wow, neat friend'

Joannah said...

I wish there were bears roaming my neighborhood, NOT! ;-)

t~ said...

Fantastic photos! I can't imagine opening my door up to that critter in my yard, I'd have heart failure, no doubt.

Elise said...

Wow, we used to have bears in our yard but that was when we lived in the boonies, can't imagine it now.