Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bring On The Mail


I have been excited ever since people on my DTC yahoo groups have been posting that they received their Brown Envelope. I get home and race to the PO Box before 5:00 to see if anything has shown up, the brown envelope, a secret pal gift for October, how about the plane tickets for the flight to my sisters wedding I only leave in a week. Anything but bills please. My kingdom for mail home delivery but that will never happen up here in snow country. Oh well there is always tomorrow. But not Friday is a state holiday “Nevada Day” the day we became a state no school and posibly no mail delivery either. At least we have referrals coming any day can't wait to see all thoughs new little faces. So bring on the mail we are all waiting :)

4 comments:

Joannah said...

Huh? You got your LID before me, but I got the brown envelope before you. So much of this process just doesn't make sense.

Have a good time at your sister's wedding!

Lisa and Tate said...

What?? NO brown??? It will come and you will feel one step closer!!!

Lisa

Special K said...

Don't worry Paulette... I haven't gotten mine either. LID 6-14-06

But my facilitator said not to worry. It's not really that big of a deal and some people just don't get them. But he said they will provide the paperwork for me when I get to China if I don't get one in the mail. So not sure what's up with all of that....

Elise said...

I know I want my brown envelope too. Just another milestone I guess....