Saturday, January 27, 2007

Travel Training


This week I received CCAI’s Adoption Travel Training video in the mail. The thought of traveling gets me so excited I can't hardly stand it. I am so blessed to be having this wonderful experience with such an incredible gift at the end that will be with me forever. The video was very informative and I will be circulating it to all those interested in traveling with me. The panel of parents did a great job of covering all the important topics and more, so don't over pack, by it in China, and most of all relax and enjoy the adventure your guides are there to help you all the way. They also covered split pants and that your child may not be use to being in diapers, if we all could be so lucky like this little one just hanging out.

3 comments:

Joannah said...

I don't think my agency has a video like that. I'd love to borrow it when you're ready to share! :-)

C's Mom said...

Great idea for your agency...and cute baby tushie too!

kitchu said...

How cool... and what a cute bum on that baby! I can't wait to get that same vidoe, but it's a long time from now- I hope I'm DTC by the end of February! Working with CCAI has been awesome...
Kris