This is the calendar that hangs above my desk at work. I am X out everyday in 2007, as I just want this year to be over. Looking at it in this way helps it not seem so far away. On every 28th of the month I have the number of months I have been LID written in. By December it will be 18 months I hope that will be good enough.
3 comments:
Have fun and happy memories for each of those x's!
Our time will come :0)
I love visuals! That is a good one!
We will be there...
I've got a similar calendar I'm using, but right now all I care to keep track of is how many days I've got left until my master's program is all done. It can't come soon enough. Thirty four days to go!!!!
I, too, hope that December will bring us to the end of our wait. But, who knows? :-(
Post a Comment