Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sign of Appreciation




My good friend Jacqueline arrived at my house with A basked of goodies and this adorable purse this week after my night class. What a surprise. It’s full of hearts and ladybugs. Thanks Jax I love everything. I begged her to get high speed Internet so she could read my blog.

I agreed to down load the service security sweet and get her up and running. Sounds easy right well I was wrong. The security sweet detected a virus on her computer. After hours on the phone and backing up all her files I had to restore her computer 2Xs. What I thought was going to take a few minutes turned into days and days of work. She is now up and running and loving her fast connection to the world. What we’ll do for blog readers these days.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

How cute is that little bag!?!

Love it.

redmaryjanes said...

Your blog is so cute!
Good Luck with you paperchase.

Robin said...

Love that little bag..