Saturday, April 28, 2007

10 Months LID

Yahoooo for double digest. I am going to keep with my original projection of 24 months as the rumors out there of 30 months apply to those just longing in. I am so thankful I have 10 months behind me and feel so blessed to be in this process. It is all happening as it should and I know I could not have been on any other track. So no more obsessing on the adoption, no more worrying about things I have no control over. When my daughter asks me what I did during the wait for her, I want her to know that Mommy did not just sit around and mope, that I did everything I always wanted to do before I became a mother and more.

4 comments:

Joannah said...

Happy #10! You've got such a great attitude about the wait. :-)

C's Mom said...

Congrats on 10 behind!

Polar Bear said...

Congrats on having 10 months down. Doesn't it feel good to be in the peaceful stage of the wait. I like your last line about doing it all while you wait. That is perfect.

Robin said...

Welcome to double digits.. It would really be nice if we didn't have to get to a higher level of double digits though.. right?!!