My neighbor has brought the pups out to play in the yard for the first time today. They are 5-week-old yellow labs. There are 9 of them, 6 girls and 3 boys and I am in love. Now a puppy could definitely keep me occupied but don’t worry I won’t go there. I know what this cute little thing will be like in a year and a half when I’m up for a referral. So for now I will just love on them and try to talk my best friend into getting one. So far I’m partial to the little Ms. Red Collar.
5 comments:
Oh, I love puppies - especially Labs. I would have a very hard time resisting, if I were you! ;-)
Oh they are so cute....I don't know if I could resist.
Oh my Goodness! They are just adorable!! I want one!
Oh my gosh.. I just LOVE little lab puppies. Aren't they just the cutest!! Thank goodness I live far away or I'd be in trouble.
Look on my blog to see exactly what one will look like in a few years. Our yellow lab "Josie" is such a sweetheart and boy can she catch huge air when she jumps off a rock into the river.
Loved the pics!
Post a Comment