
Is your cup half full or half empty? As the rumors trickle in this month the talk of a BIG BATCH raised my spirits. Were we going to turn the corner on the wait and begin to see a change? But the big batch is now down to a possible 7 days. It doesn’t look like anything new. But then some good news that did raise my spirits, the US Government has granted us a one free extension to our immigration paperwork. But we must file before our old one expires. Now this is different information then I posted just last Friday and will have to check with my agency as to exactly how to proceed. But it looks like I could get another 18 months without having to pay the fees and the fee has gone up $150. So I will now have 36 months to get to China and back that is 3 years before I have to give immigration another cent. In addition I received a glowing review from my boss for the year, so today my cup is half full.
3 comments:
Love the attitude :-) Glowing reviews are always nice to receive.
I'm half full all the time. It's just that sometimes I get shaken up and fizz a little ;0)
I missed the free extension guideline.
This is some of the best news out there!
Post a Comment