Grin and Bare it! Is the inscription on this birthday card. How appropriate! I could not stop laughing when I opened it up and saw this little smile. It’s great to be 29 forever… Ok the truth is I’m now 43. But I can sure throw a party like I’m 29. Last night I have 30+ friends and lots of kid over for a Cinco De Mayo party/Pin Party/end of the ski season party/congratulation to those that make the Western United States Demonstration Team for Professional Ski Instructors of America party/oh ya and tomorrow is my birthday party. I do what ever I can to cover up the fact that I’m getting older. For years I have hosted a party at this time of the year and this year was the first time I was able to host it since my back injury.
This has always been a favorite party because I let everyone bring there kids and this year was no exception and now we have built in baby sitters, toddlers crawling around, and babies coming into the world one due tomorrow and 2 couples announced they’re pregnant. Annalise is going to have some great friends to play with in the years to come. I got this great book from Jacqueline, besides the beautiful ladybug on the cover It has some great recipes. I love all the pictures. So for my birthday I’m going to clean up the mess I so enjoyed making yesterday. I look forward to what this next year could bring.Happy Birthday to me!
Some parting party shots:
6 comments:
Happy Birthday!! Looks like a lotta fun. Sorry we missed it. Remember, you'll always be a spring chicken to me!!!
Happy HAPPY Birthday!
Sounds like a wonderful party. I just love the picture. Too funny!
I hope you did something fun today, not just clean. :)
Happy Birthday!!
Love Mexican themed parties. Any excuse to have guacemole and margaritas!!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had fun.
Happy Birthday!
Love that card and the food looks amazing.
Happy Birthday you young thing!!! This is coming from someone who JUST turned freaking 50!!! Oh to be 43 once again!!! Each coming year will be amazing!
Lisa
Post a Comment