I'm in shock. I just got word from Elizabeth that they have lost their home on Catalina Island. A fire broke out on the island this afternoon and raged out of control. Brad was able to sneak up through the golf course and saw the house was gone, the propane tank blow up. However the neighbor house was still standing. Brad, Elizabeth, Bridgette, Katie and the dog are all at a friend’s house on the island in an area that is not threatened as of now. They were only able to grab a few things that could fit in their golf cart. The girls only have 2 outfits. I will know more tomorrow. Please pray for everyone on Catalina Island.
4 comments:
How scary! I am so sorry for your friend Elizabeth and her family. My thoughts and prayers will be with them.
Oh my gosh... I'm so sorry for them. I cannot imagine losing my home. I will definitely be keeping them in my thoughts.
Please tell your friends how sorry I am for their loss.
I'm so sorry - I am glad they are all safe.
Thinking of them.
Post a Comment