Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yard-A-Ling


Or can call it nesting. Today we dragged all the crap that has been taking up room in the garage and the sheds out to the driveway and people actually paid us to drive it away. It was very comical. People kept saying we had great deals. I felt like I should be paying them. So when they asked how much I would give them the price and say you have to then take one other item for free. I was not in it for the money that’s for sure. But in the end we had $300+ dollars WOW that’s some great deals in both directions. I don’t know if I could make a hobby out of Yard Saling, I’m not a very good sales lady, I would rather give it a way for free, but it was great fun for a day. Now I need a new dining room table and the futon couch is out of the nursery, first step in putting Annalise’s room together. Memorial Day at its finest. Have a great holiday weekend.

4 comments:

Polar Bear said...

You made out very well for giving it away practically! :) Glad you did so well. We cleaned out the nursery, the basement, and the office a few weeks ago and had a yard sale. It is an exciting first step to putting the nursery and playroom together.

Your house is so cute!

Unknown said...

We are doing this next month. Hope we are as successful as you are..Glad I stopped by today

Amy
LID 4/23/07

Joannah said...

I was thinking about doing this with some of my stuff. Maybe this summer...

Happy Memorial Day!

C's Mom said...

I need to think about doing that. I have sinks, vanities, mirrors, light fixtures....pretty much a whole house to go since I replaced everything.

Good for you!