
Reports are now 220 homes have burned and over 2,000 acres and only 5% containment. Just this last Saturday I road my mountain bike through this Tahoe Mountain neighborhood. Right by the Angora turn off where the fire started. I could not get over all the beautiful homes. We stopped at one house that was for sale and bet on the asking price. 1.2 million. I’m sure it’s gone now. Another friend of mine was just about to move into there new home in the fire area. Good news clamer winds and cooler wether today. My heart is breaking for our community. I will see what I can do to help today. Keep us in your prayers.
UP-DATE- Noon Monday 6/25 They now say 173 structures suffered total or major loss, nine were categorized as moderate while 17 suffered minor damage.
Burned homes are in the areas of Mt. Diablo, Mt. Ranier, Zuni Drive, Angora Creek, Shoshone, Clear View, View Circle, Coyote Ridge, Eagle Lane, Mule Deer and Pyramid Circles.
2 comments:
So sad. I am sorry for your neighbors. I will keep all of you in my prayers.
Will be praying for all of you!@
Post a Comment