
And that's me with a June 28th Log In Date (LID) I am finally into this final and last review of my Dossier by a representative from my agency in China. Once this box says June or July I will be in the home stretch and on my way to the match room. This is the best news I have gotten regarding this adoption since I was LID over a year ago. With less Dossier's LID in June we could be out of review in a few months or less.
6 comments:
Congrats..I love happy news!
Congrats! It will be one big milestone to be out of review and I hope that happens soon!
Congrats! One small step for Paulette, one giant step for your process!
Let's hope it's lightning fast! I want out of review so I can breathe again....I think I've held my breath every time the phone has rung.
Paulette:
Actually it is the Chinese government that reviews your dossier, not a representative from your agency.
Good luck and here's hoping for a speedy review.
JMo
LID 5-15-06
Hey Paulette,
I am thrilled for you. Each step is one step closer to having Annalise in your arms!!
Post a Comment