Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday ProDisc


2-years ago I walked on a beach in Santa Monica and prayed that God would take a way my pain and give me the chance to live again.

2-years ago I woke in the recovery room to the faint voice of Mark Minzer letting me know it was all done and everything went very well.

2-years ago I stood up on my ProDisc for the first time with Mark at my side.

2-years ago marked the day that I no longer lived in the agony I had been in for the past 10 months.

2-years ago my life started over and I will never go back but I will never forget where I have been.

Happy Birthday ProDisc may we have many more wonderful years together.

5 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy Anny - it's a wonderful one.

Joannah said...

Yea for answered prayers!

Christie said...

Good for you! I love a happy ending!

Robin said...

Thats a cool post! 2 years without pain and suffering! I know you are totally happy about that. :0) Miracles do happen and you are living proof.

Anonymous said...

Praise God for giving the doctors the wisdom to know how to fix you.
Now, don't go climbing up any more ladders, o.k.