Sunday, August 05, 2007

Missed the Boat

I’m not in Tahoe any more, just another spec on an LA freeway as I sat in my Yellow Cab on the way to the Boat Launch to catch the fairy out to Catalina Island. I would have made the boat if the cabbie knew where he was going but we were both clueless and he was not going to fess up to the fact. With Elizabeth on the phone she suggest the helicopter . In 15 minutes I was on the Island and off to have a cocktail with Elizabeth.
we had 15 minutes to make the bird a few wrong trund we found the helipad pad and with 5 minutes to spare then caught the boat in the air and passed it so fast that I could hardly get it in the view finder of the camera My options were a hotel in Long Beach or a Helicopter ride I think I made a good choice. Now this is what I call good living.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Holy cow girl.. you go to some of the most amazing places. And by helicopter no less.. geez. Looks like LOTS of fun!

Anonymous said...

You won't need a helocopter to see the ocean from our new beach house. Our best to Brad & Elizabeth!!C&D

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having an awesome adventure. Taxi's, helicopters, whats next- James Bond popping up on a speed boat?
Have Fun!!!

Christie said...

This is too cool!