
Now that’s what Labor Day is all about in Tahoe. Great deals on winter goods. Skis, snowboards boots bindings and all the clothing you could ever want all 30-70% marked down.

Heavenly had a big tent sale and Saturday morning was not just a shopping frenzy but a social seen. As I was standing in the helmet area several friends yelled out “Ya Paulette you need to update that Ledom” They know my helmet by its brand name now that’s what you call a small town. Around here your helmet is like the car you drive. I became a helmet user before they were cool and mine is one of the first generation ski helmets.

So the peer presser got to me and I bit the bullet and bought a new bean bucket. Then went back with a friend and helped him get a new pair of boots.

Yes winter is just around the corner and a girl just can’t have enough warm fuzzes in Tahoe so now Annalise can add this one to her collection. Always thinking of my little girl. Hope you have a great Labor Day and a little retail therapy it does wonders for me.
5 comments:
Cool finds! Nothing like getting a good deal on things you need, and things you want! I hope you get a lot of use out of your helmet this winter. Bring on the rain and snow - we need it!
oh my gosh.. you have to start thinking about winter already.. UGH~ Guess if you have to think about it.. you got some awesome deals!! If you must live with it, have fun in it.. snow that is :0)
Love the little jacket...
And love deals...
Have a Great Evening.
Kim
I want one of those little jackets!The party's going to be on 9/22 from 5-8 at my house. C U there !
I love the cool goodies!
Post a Comment