Saturday, September 08, 2007

No Internet


I have been without internet at home for the past week. I was finally able to see all the cutie new little ladybugs, check my email and post a quick not at a friends house. The cable company canceled my appointment today you know the ones that say we will be there sometime between 1-5 well the bike ride went a little long, I got home at 1:50, and they canceled on me. Next date with the cable man Monday. I just started a masters web base class. Not looking good for the home work this weekend, may have to find a hot spot some were. You don't know how much the internet is apart of your life until you can't get it. Addiction you bet. Hi may name is Paulette and I am a ‘blog-holic’...

3 comments:

Joannah said...

I hope you get your connection fixed real soon. We've been experiencing problems with our DSL and we're planning to switch to cable instead. One of my neighbors has an unsecured wireless connection, so I use that 95% of the time. Thank goodness for that!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you hadn't been blogging. You're excused. :)

C's Mom said...

I think I may spontaneously combust without internet access