This is one blessed little girl. Paula and Jon had a celebration for Hannah last night, her first party. She was so good and enjoyed all the attention, I think she is a party girl. We all took turns holding her and she only cried out when it was her turn to eat.
She is such a great baby and I was so happy to have her in my arms. But I better get to the gym because just holding this little bundle of joy made my arms tiered and she is not even 2 months old. God brings us together at the right time. Paula and Jon knew that God had a little person that needed them and here she is. Adoption is such a special gift. God opens your heart and fills it with so much joy and happiness. I am so happy for this Forever Family. I fell so honored to be able to witness Gods glory of Adoption in my local community. Welcome to Lake Tahoe Hannah.
1 comment:
What cute pics, thanks for coming to the party. It was fun!
Post a Comment