Tuesday, October 30, 2007

16 Months LID


How sweet it is to be one more month along. I had a great weekend my cousin Tommy came for a visit we went on 3 mountain bike rides and I had so much fun I missed my LID date for the first time. There was one thing he said, not to wish my life a way but enjoy the fact that I am not a parent right now. Soon that will change and I will be a mother forever. So for now I plan on having as much fun as I can. I also got the OK from my surgeon to go back to teaching skiing this winter. How sweet it is.

7 comments:

Paula said...

I think the advice he gave you is right on! Its fun to be a mommy, but to be honest, I don't think there are any Mtn. bikes rides in my near future. Have fun! 16 months is huge-congratulations!

Robin said...

Wow.. has it been 16 months already? I know it feels like a lifetime for you! At least you have those 16 months behind you and hopefully, if things don't get to out of hand, you only have about 6-8 more months to go. (I can dream for you.. right!)

Happy 16 months down!

Kayce said...

Happy 16!!!

Kim said...

Happy 16 LID...
Sounds like you had a lot of fun...
Great news on teaching skiing...
How fun..
I want to try that some time..
Have a Great Day..
Kim

Alyson and Ford said...

Congrats on 16!!! Every step brings us closer to our little ones...

C's Mom said...

Congrats on 16 down!

Anonymous said...

The best news yet!!!! Skiing is your passion; GOFORIT! Dad