When Joannah had to drop out of her China adoption to marry her true love, It was like Annalise lost a sister. Our adoption dreams were running such a parallel lines. Joannah’s was DCT before me and I was LID before her. We were sure to be in China around the same time. Joannah shared the news with me this spring and it still is hard not to think of us in China together. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for her and her sweetie they have waited a long time to be together. I just new how much she wanted this child to be a part of their family. This wait once again leaves me bitter. So now for the sweet part, Joannah chose Annalise to be the recipient of many of the China related items she had collected for Jillian over the past year. She wanted them to go to a little girl from China and I will be so happy to help fulfill her dream. Today I recieved a box filled with so many great goodies like China related kids books, scrap booking goodies, A China sticker paper doll (I love paper dolls), ladybug magenets, Love You Like Crazy Cakes book and in video too, (I did not know it came in a video), Christmas Child video with Steven Curtis Chapman (just love him), Chinese lullaby songs and a guide book for China (I have not even thought that far ahead). Also enclosed were the must beautiful authentic Chinese outfits I have ever seen. I promise to take loads of picture of Annalise in these beautiful outfits for you. Joannah thank you so much for your support during this long wait you have warmed my heart is so many ways I just can’t imagine this journey without you. May God bless you and Michael as you embark on your life together forever.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Bitter Sweet
When Joannah had to drop out of her China adoption to marry her true love, It was like Annalise lost a sister. Our adoption dreams were running such a parallel lines. Joannah’s was DCT before me and I was LID before her. We were sure to be in China around the same time. Joannah shared the news with me this spring and it still is hard not to think of us in China together. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for her and her sweetie they have waited a long time to be together. I just new how much she wanted this child to be a part of their family. This wait once again leaves me bitter. So now for the sweet part, Joannah chose Annalise to be the recipient of many of the China related items she had collected for Jillian over the past year. She wanted them to go to a little girl from China and I will be so happy to help fulfill her dream. Today I recieved a box filled with so many great goodies like China related kids books, scrap booking goodies, A China sticker paper doll (I love paper dolls), ladybug magenets, Love You Like Crazy Cakes book and in video too, (I did not know it came in a video), Christmas Child video with Steven Curtis Chapman (just love him), Chinese lullaby songs and a guide book for China (I have not even thought that far ahead). Also enclosed were the must beautiful authentic Chinese outfits I have ever seen. I promise to take loads of picture of Annalise in these beautiful outfits for you. Joannah thank you so much for your support during this long wait you have warmed my heart is so many ways I just can’t imagine this journey without you. May God bless you and Michael as you embark on your life together forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Honey, you are so welcome! It warms my heart to know that you are enjoying these items now, and that they will be useful once Annalise arrives.
Please know that I will continue to wait with you no matter how long it takes.
How nice....
What Great Gifts...
Have a Wonderful Day..
Kim
How very thoughtful of Joannah. Of course, that comes as no surprise because she is such a sweet person.
How wonderful! Just love the books and the outfits! Joannah is one great gal!
That is bittersweet, but what a wonderful blessing as well.
Michelle
Post a Comment