
Adoption can be a very scary ordeal that has may paths you can take that all end up in a life long connection of love and caring for another individual. When I finaly got to the road in life that opened myself up to adoption I also kept a few doors closed to protect myself from the unknown. I have learned so much in the past 2 years researching adoption that my fears of the lets call it, “the what if” have changed. I am not so scared or afraid of the “what if”. Could there be 2 children in my future? Could my child be waiting for me to open my heart as I wait for her? Options are a good thing and I am opening my heart even more these days.
4 comments:
what a lovely post..Its amazing where my heart is after one year of this process. I think its grown!
Paulette, I hope this means what I think it means! :0) You won't be sorry if it does. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.!
(((Hugs)))
In the beginning of my adoption process I had an idea of the type of child that I wanted. I finally submitted to God and let Him decide what child he wanted for me. After I made that decision, the doors opened.
P.S. where is my new blog on your sidebar missy?
Hmmm...
What are you up to? Sounds like something good.
:-)
Post a Comment